In this together!
One for all and all for one.
Here at Hermle we operate in an economically very strong region. Numerous companies are trying to secure the best talent in commercial and, in particular, technical professions. But we don't need to be afraid of the competition. After all, there are plenty of arguments in our favor. Including in terms of our role as an employer. To be more precise: Every single one of our approx. 1000 employees is proud to be employed by Hermle. And we too are proud to employ them! One for all and all for one: This is how we live and breathe partnership and also how we ensure our international leading position when it comes to machining centres. Would you like to join us on our journey? Would you like to achieve more with us whilst also developing personally? Click on the links below to find out in which professional fields we currently require support. Apropos: We look forward to your expertise.
- Commissioning and installation of CNC controlled machining centers
- Briefing and training of customers in operating and maintaining the equipment, support with application related questions
- Troubleshooting and solving of electrical and mechanical issues at customer site
- Production support at customer site
- Troubleshooting and solving of control related issues
- Installation of retrofits
- Technical support of distributors
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues of machine tools
- Knowledge of Heidenhain and/or Siemens control systems
- Basic knowledge of electronic and mechanical aspects of CNC machines, preferably 5-axis machines
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics in machine tools
- Proficiency in using computers
- Professional Interaction with Customers
- Microsoft Office knowledge is mandatory
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Extensive travel is required (including international)
E-Mail: email@example.com or